2008年8月16日星期六

me?

I haven't write the dairy after a long time.Maybe I 'm a lazy girl!Actually I don't know what can I to write about.Everyday is the same .I admire those authors who can write articles for everything!And also is very meanningful!Mother said that I don't know to observe the exiguous things in my life.I really don't know that what a person am I?Sometimes I was careless but sometimes I was very sensitive!I also have some thoughts in my mind .However I don't know how to write it down!My words always can't express my emotion perfact!Am I a dummy?I think I have always waste time.I 'm a giant in words but a atomy in motion.I hate myself .I haven't the willpower.In a word I have many shortcomings!
-----------
ps
I have bought a bag of WOWO creamy candy yesterday.I bought it because the package is what I had seen in childhood!There is a big cockerel on the package!But I was very disappointed after I have eaten it.Because the flavor changed!It's not the flavor what I have eaten in childhood!Why everything have been changed? WHY?!!!!

10 条评论:

Recci 说...

The title means "me?" or "change?"
Ha,ha.
I also do not know what I can write down.
Life seems dull.
“Sometimes I was careless but sometimes I was very sensitive!”
Recci wants to say:
Careful or careless is the standard to measure the subjective things.While,sensitive is a word to describe the objective things.
Therefore,I think the two words are not contridictionary.

Without memory 说...

Careful or careless is the standard to measure the subjective things.While,sensitive is a word to describe the objective things.
---------------
Dear Reccia'
I am very glad that you told me the faults!Can you tell me which word can I to use it?

Without memory 说...

oh ~Recci~~
Not Reccia

Without memory 说...

oh ~Recci~~
Not Reccia

Recci 说...

I hate myself.
--------------
Be selfconfident!
One famous psychologist said,Understanding yourself, accept ypurself, then to enjoy yourself.
Everyone has weakness.
We should Play advantages and overcome weakness.
Have a big simle!
Recci likes taking a grin.

Recci 说...

It's not a fault in English.

Without memory 说...

We should Play advantages and overcome weakness.
Have a big simle!
---------------
your words moving me once again.
I will take your word!
I should be confident!o(∩_∩)o...
MUA!

Recci 说...

creamy candy!
Recci has a keen disire on enjoy it in my childhood.
Er,
I only could say,
In the development of science and technology, the flavor of creamy candy is also developing.
But,I like the past flavor as Dove does.

Without memory 说...

But,I like the past flavor as Dove does
----------------
haha ! we have the same feeling.
I LIKE THE FLAVOR OF PAST

Recci 说...

MISS U

keep smile and be yourself~