2008年8月3日星期日

happy

I was very happy that sister and Recci came to my blog to see me~~Thanks a million of your coming~
I believe that we can improve our English level~
Thanks the tvxq let us together~
I felt so boring in these days``
I sang the songs when I didn't know what to do``
Music is my best love~
It can make me happy or sad````I like the feeling of listen to the music`ad
Tomorrow ia another day~
No matter how many difficulties we have meet we should keep smile~
Big smile~
sister and Recci If I have some mistakes in this article you must tell me~~Ok?!~

5 条评论:

Recci 说...

Recci is coming!
Waiting for me,I would have a supper.

Sunny 说...

Hey!Lovely Dove,we have the same interst. I like listening to music very much. When I was a child, I had bought many tapes. Music is an important thing in my life, I can't live it. I'll feel bored without music.

Recci 说...

First,answer to the last question is absolutely "ok!"
Yh,yh,my name is Recci.
I'll visit your spot everyday in summer vacation.
As a schola of psychology,I know music can cure mental diease.
Keep smile!

Recci 说...

find the error:
schola---scholar
diease---desease
Why?Ido not know why.

Recci 说...

sister and Recci If I have some mistakes in this article you must tell me~~Ok?!~
-----------------------------------
Why!
I haven't seen it last day.
Er,I will directly direct the mistake.
Dove,here "English level" should be changed into "English".
'English level' is a Chinese-English.
Grin.
Sorry,Recci was not good at the grammar= =||

keep smile and be yourself~