2009年2月1日星期日

Missing you Missing here

I had to admit that is my fault that I haven't come here for a long time !
It makes me feeling warm to see you here!

I had met my two friends that are my primary classmates the day before yesterday.They're all
become beautiful girls and It surprised me that I feel very comfortable talking with them.
I was afraid that it will be embarrassed to meet them at first.
Luckily the fact is not like that!I must say I was very happy at that night!
It seems that I had back to the childhood.
I think this is a big breakthough for me in some degree.
I can't explain clearly that why I was afraid to see former Junior classmates.So I always avoid those gatherings.Maybe there were too many things happened at that time and I didn't find the real friend those who won't betray me.Or maybe I'm afraid to face the unfamilier feelings .
Many things and many people were changed .I think I don't have the common topics with them.
The most important is that the gatherings haven't the people that I want to see.
So I always evade it.

My father is going to work just now. To tell the truth I missing him a little bit!

8 条评论:

Recci 说...

same thing, same past time, same perception.

Recci 说...

Maybe~
I can't stand it that I gather with my junior mates, we do not have the topic on similar life direction.

Recci 说...

People want to have a happy ending, thus, they should cultivate the process wonderfully,
isn't it?

Without memory 说...

haha
same!!

Without memory 说...

yes!
agree with you!

Recci 说...

So..so..so..so,
we may be the one of these people,
make myself happy, make others happy, make our happy~
But,some times you know, they do not know.
Thus, make yourself~

Recci 说...

Primary mates, you have such long time meet, wondeful~

Without memory 说...

actually
I haven't met them for 5 years.
so this gathering made me feeling
very happy.

keep smile and be yourself~